Hello Friends,

Please go through the requirement mentioned below and send me your
consultants updated resume along with contact details and rate expectation.

We have 3 Hyperion requirements for HFM, Essbase & Planning, job description
of HFM is provided and waiting for other 2, however you can send resumes for
Essbase & Planning requirements for immediate submission.

Hyperion Functional Analyst (HFM)

Location - Bay Area, CA

Duration - 6-12 Months

Rate - Open

Experience - 8-10 Years

HFM Specific Skills:

● Experience building HFM applications like Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow

etc.

● Experience building HFM applications like statutory reporting etc.
desirable.

● Experience with building reports for external and internal reporting
needs

using Financial Reporting Studio and SmartView.

● Experience with building applications and reports to meet XBRL, IFRS

requirements desirable.

● Advanced knowledge of scripting business rules.

● Experience designing and building end-to-end processes for HFM

applications using technologies like ERPI, FDM.

● Worked with both Accounting and IT teams to build HFM applications

Best Regards,

Neeraj Suryavanshi

IT Careers LLC

Phone - 408-856-6624