*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: Linux Administrator

Location: Boise, ID

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Should have around 6 to 8 years of experience and proficiency in managing
and maintaining Linux environment, will be responsible for:-

* *

*Skills Required*

Expertise installing, configuring, and supporting the RHEL 3 - 5 operating
systems

Expertise and knowledge of x86 server class hardware (Dell / HP)

Knowledge on configuring of remote access tools like HP-iLO and Dell DRAC.

Installation and configuration of HP ASM (Insight Manager).

Installing and Maintaining Kickstart environment

File system and Swap administration.

Expertise in LVM administration.

Expertise in configuring SAN devices and troubleshooting HBA's on Linux OS .

Expertise in troubleshooting and RCA's.

Expertise in managing and customizing Linux servers for Oracle RAC
environment.

Expertise in managing RAW devices for Oracle RAC environment.

Expertise in configuring native multi-path drivers (device mapper) /
Powerpath on RHEL5.

Expertise in kernel finetuning.

Expertise in NIS+ and LDAP as a naming service on RHEL

NFS and automounter skills required

Excellent knowledge of ITIL process for incident  / change management.

Strong communication skills are imperative, including assertiveness and
taking ownership of issues and requests.

Should be willing to provide 24 X 7 Oncall support (Based on schedule)

Should be responsible for interfacing between client and offshore teams.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*