*Hello   ,*

* *

*This is Dhanaji from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.***

*Title :Java Developer *

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 9 Months*

* *

*Please send Your’s Consultant Resume to : dhan...@esystems-inc.com*

*Experience in Grails, Grovey is the Must,*

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:*

*Required:
- BS degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum (3) three years of web-based Java development experience.
- Knowledgeable in Java, JSP, servlets, Struts, IBatis
- Experience in web-based development using HTML , Javascript, CSS
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodology
- Excellent verbal communication.
Preferred:
- Knowledgeable in Grails, Grovey, Hibernate, Spring, Ajax, Web Services,
etc.)
- Reporting components (e.g. BIRT Reports, Crystal Reports, Data
Warehousing, etc.)
- Experience with Agile/Iterative development methodology*

Thanks & Regards

Dhanaji Sakhre

P: 609-945-5350

F: 609-537-0070