Hi Folks,

Hope you’re Doing great!

I have a very Urgent requirement for ETL Tester in TX . Please let me know
if you have any suitable consultants for this position .

Please send me your Updated Resumes to fe...@canoesys.com

Duration: 12 months

Location: McKinney, TX

Required skills:

                Client requires the resource to Validate the Data which is
being migrated from AS400 to Oracle.

They require simple ETL testers who can validate data in current
environment.

In addition they are also required to have some web testing exposure.

Knowledge of AS400 should do.

*Thanks & Regards.......*

*Feroz khan*,,,

*[image: canoesys logo.png]**Canoesys Inc*

!! 3315 Algonquin Road Suite # 102 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 !!

Direct : 847-278-2690

fe...@canoesys.com <surender.sunk...@canoesys.com>

http://www.canoesys.com

*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*