Greetings!!
Warm regards to you.

We have an immediate job opening with our direct client. Kindly send
resume along with contact information.

Title: Software Architect

Location : Mississauga, ON

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description:

-          Must have: Specific experience in IBM Websphere WPC and
MDM- PIM

-          Hands on: design, coding, testing and deployment

-          Business requirements

-          Background in e-commerce, J2EE development, SOA Frameworks,
Web Services

Best Regards,

Vivek Kumar
Idhasoft Inc.
571.366.8000 x 280 | 571.366.8010 | 866.681.8112 (F)
vi...@idhasoft.com |www.idhasoft.com
Vision Packaged. Delivered | Company with Extra-ordinary Growth