Hello There,

We have the following req from our Direct Client. If you have a suitable
resume -please email at the earliest.

I have attached the Job Description and the Skill Summary. Please have
consultant complete the skill summary and send with resume to be considered
for this position.

Title:  SAS developer (Clinical )

Location:  Wilmington, DE. 19801

Rate:  $50-52/hr

Length:  6 Months

Responsibilities:

. Report on the overall health of the data, with a specific eye towards
missing, erroneous, or duplicate data
. Respond to Data Quality and Data Standardization Reports
. Write code to pull, examine, and fix data issues
. Be the hands on technical presence fixing errors or escalating issues
. Provide deep technical expertise for specific data subject areas (e.g.
customer/household keys, transaction data, data model)

Requirements:

. 4+ years of data programming work experience.  Bachelor's degree required.

. Preferred  financial services experience , with good understanding of
business needs and issues as its related to data
. Strong level SAS programming skills
. Strong database and mainframe programming experience
. Demonstrated ability in data retrieving and manipulation as well as
proficient analytical skills.

----
-------

Achin

IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com

P-: +1-408-852-7192

W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/

My profiles:  <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/achin.nigam> Description:
http://images.wisestamp.com/facebook.png
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/achinnigam> Description: Description:
<http://twitter.com/achinnigam> Description: Description: Description:
Connect me : Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://images.wisestamp.com/gtalk.pngachin.nigam Description: Description: