Hello Guys,

We have Business Analyst position available immediately, below is the job
description.

Position Title: Business Analyst \ DWBI
Location: NYC
Rate:$50-$55/hr c2c

Details-:

·       Proficient working with and exploring data and in quantitative
analysis, mathematics and statistics.
·       Must be familiar with design and/or building of online and/or offline
survey
·       Knowledge of targeted and/or mass interactive initiative
·       Ability to define functional use cases, design test plans and
execute/coordinate business acceptance test activities
·       Experience in Media and entertainment is desirables
·       Defines analytical objectives for project; accountable for the quality,
cost and timing of deliverables.
·       Interprets results and develops conclusions and recommendations for
internal and external clients. Understands clients ROI when assessing clients
customer base and targeted marketing base.
·       Identifies areas for efficiency improvement and develops processes,
policies, and methodologies to drive improvement.
·       Uses analytic and business methodologies and philosophies to design
solutions to meet the clients objectives.
·       Assesses current and potential clients business.
.
thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest