Hello Friends,

I have the following position open with my client. Please send me the best
candidate profile with rate and contact details.

*Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

Duration: 1+Years

Location: Franklin, TN

Rate: DOE

*     7-10 years as a Senior Oracle PL-Sql developer with extensive
experience in building very detailed and sophisticated sql packages that
spans an extensive number of database tables (500+ tables)

*     Degree Required

*     Strong leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to lead a sql
development team of 3 - 5 consultants (onshore/offshore model) and
interface with other engineers, architects and analysts.

*     Industry knowledge of healthcare contract and modeling services would
be most helpful.

*     Solid understanding of and working experience against a very
normalized database structure

*     Ability to read, understand, and extend existing pl-sql packages

*     Requires a strong track record in developing pl-sql packages

*     Ability to provide timely and innovative solutions to business owners
to solve technical problems.

*     Strong track record in working in Lean/Agile development environments

*     Java development would be a plus

*     Oracle TopLink would be a plus
*

If you need any more information, please feel free to call.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishnu Reddy SP

Business Development Manager

Kashvi Technologies Inc,