*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

*
 *!!!!! NOTE :: NEED US CITIZEN OR GC !!!!!
*

Job Title: SQL DBA
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: Contract to Hire .

*Required Skills:*
3+  years experience as a Database  Administrator  supporting a global 24x7
distributed multi-technology/multi-location environments
Hands-on experience in environments with the following areas:
Oracle Database (11g,  10g preferred)
Oracle RAC (11g preferred)
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 through SQL Server 2008
Sybase ASE 12.5
Ability to function/lead autonomously in a collaborative culture with focus
on business outcome(s), impact to the firm and client service orientation
A personal style, commitment and communication ability that allows you to
partner with IS peers and teams to work productively and efficiently.
Good understanding of the financial services industry, business
priorities/workflow and its associated Database, system and application
needs
Degree in Computer Science or related discipline

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*
* *
*Thanks & Regards,*
*John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*CAT Technology Inc.*
*"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"*
*Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.*
*Email: n.j...@catstaffing-us.com*
*Gmail: john.catte...@gmail.com*
*Visit us at: www.catamerica.com*