Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to r...@tekenergyusa.com

Position: SAP Business Process Analyst – Global Supply Chain Management

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Houston, TX

*Experience:*

Ø  5 or more years related business/consulting experience.

Ø  1 – 3 years working with Six Sigma; Black Belt Certification is
preferred (but not required).

Ø  5+ years SAP ECC (R/3) 6.0 WM/RF/LE configuration experience is a MUST

Ø  Experience in managing User expectations

*Experience as Functional/Technical Support**:***

Ø  Superior technical competence and demonstrated leadership within
the WM/RF/LE
applications disciplines.

Ø  Superior knowledge of SAP WM/RF/LE, Ability to convert IM location to
WM, experience with configuring Vertical Lift systems is a plus.

Ø  Recognizes potential problem areas and provides advice and direction on
the use of technology tools and problem solving processes.

Ø  Some travel, both domestic and abroad, could be required.

**

*Ram kumar*
r...@tekenergyusa.com

*#:214-281-8452*