Dear Partners,

Please go through the requirement and send the resume with contact details
and the best rate.

Title: Solution Manager

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 6+ Months

No of Positions: 2

Start Date: Immediate

Rate: $DOE

Required skills:

.         Must have 8+ years of Solution Management experience.

.         Must have 4 to 6 years' experience profiles with prior experience
in Solution Management.

.         Knowledge of the domain or the CTP is only a plus and will not
decide the outcome of the interview.

.         Knowledge of Agile Methodologies is required.

Commerce and Card Transaction Process around Account Management and Billing,
interfacing with Commerce Transaction Platform, Requirements Analysis

Desired Skills: Agile, User Stories, Solution Management

Project Details:

*       The requirement is for ONE Solution Manager  to augment the Solution
Management Team for the Microsoft Stores Expansion Project focusing on the
Commerce and Card Transaction Process around Account Management, Billing and
interfacing with Commerce Transaction Platform
*       Work will involve interacting with the biz stakeholders to
understand the requirements and the business process and creating the
Requirements, Creating Acceptance Test cases.
*       Deliverables will be creating Features and User Stories and
Acceptance Test cases.
*       This a Redmond role and the work needs to start ASAP and will end by
the June 30th.

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects,

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin M Maxwell

AirySoft Inc

Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836

6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Email:  <mailto:ke...@airysoft.com> ke...@airysoft.com ||
<http://www.airysoft.com/> www.airysoft.com

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.