Hello There,

Hope you are doing well we have a very urgent req form our client based in
NYC below are the details Please send me suitable resumes ASAP;

Role -: Business Analyst

Duration -: 6+ months

Exp. level- 8+ years

Rates -: 50-52/hr on c2c

location -: NYC

Key Duties and Responsibilities

*       Consults with management and develops project proposals to determine
goals, requirements, scope, time frame, scheduling, funding and resources
within the guidelines of divisional strategies and objectives.
*       Gathers all functional and technical requirements with applicable
team resources, to develop and document the business requirements for
technical project initiatives.
*       Leads and executes full project life cycles (i.e. requirements,
development, testing, launch) into the production environment.
*       Directs and coordinates activities of both local & remote resources
as well as global offices to identify and schedule individual project
deliverables, milestones, and required tasks ensure progress on schedule and
within budget.
*       Coordinates weekly meetings, prepares project status reports and
communicates regularly with technical & design teams maintaining
expectations, identifying risks and issues, and sharing team concerns as
they arise.
*       Identifies options and recommends course of action in relation to
issues, then reach resolution.
*       Experienced with various aspects of website development from design
inception through launch
*       Experienced in Defining, scope, schedule and execute overall project
management

Qualifications

*       5+ years project management and/or online development experience
preferred.
*       Understands the basic web site development tools (i.e. HTML, JPEGs,
GIFs, Photoshop, etc.)
*       Familiarity with functional flowcharts such as Visio and CMS tools a
plus.
*       Working with International teams and off-shore development teams a
plus.
*       Pro-active problem solving abilities.
*       Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information
tactfully.
*       Highly flexible & adaptable and uses diplomacy when handling
conflicts.
*       Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in
a fast-paced environment.
*       Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet
deadlines, and demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues and teams.

I am waiting for your reply.

thanks

----
-------

Achin

IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

E-:  <mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com> ac...@idctechnologies.com

P-: +1-408-852-7192

W-: <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> http://www.idctechnologies.com/

My profiles:  <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/achin.nigam> Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/achinnigam> Description: Description:
<http://twitter.com/achinnigam> Description: Description: Description:
http://images.wisestamp.com/twitter.png
Connect me : Description: Description: Description:
http://images.wisestamp.com/gtalk.pngachin.nigam Description: Description: