Hello Guys

Hope you are doing well! we some very urgent reqs form our client below are the
details pls  send me suitable profiles ASAP.

SAP BOBJ Sr. Developer

Start Date: Immediate
Experience Required: 7 to 9 years
Type: Contract
Relocation: Most preferred

Candidate has capacity to gain quick insights into the expected deliverables
and being able to demonstrate a technical path forward.  Candidate has the
experience and can provide architectural, modeling and reporting solutions in
BOBJ tools.   Should be well versed with the newer versions such as BOBJ 4.0
and should also be a self-starter and can communicate very well and be able to
carry out the following activities:
·       5 plus years of Business Objects Universe design and Webi report
development experience.
·       Experience working with OLTP and Star schema based universes
·       Experience working on complex reports
·       Excellent understanding of Business Objects development life cycle
·       Business Objects XI3 experience is a must
·       Experience in Business Objects 4.0 is highly desired
·       Bachelor's degree
·       Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
·       Business Objects Administration experience
·       Xcelsius development experience
·       Crystal report experience
·       Experience with older versions of Business Objects

i am waiting for your reply.

thnaks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest