Dear Partners,
This is Muskaan from Sovereign Technology.We are sponsoring H1B Visa
Transfer.So,if you come across any consultants who asked you for H1B
transfer,please forward their profiles to my official email id
musk...@sovereigntec.com. Will be waiting for your earliest response.

                                          AND ALSO

We’re currently recruiting talent on the following requirement, stated
below is the job description, please take a look at the requirement
and send in your updated resume if interested along with the following
information. Thank you

Consultant details:
Full Name:
Phone (C/H):
Email:
Current Location (City & State):
Total IT Experience:
US IT Experience:
Education & Skills Bachelors in IT:
Relocation:
Availability:
Visa status:
Rate:

REQUIREMENT 1

Requirement Details:
Position:.Net Developer
Location:St.Louis,MO
Duration:6 Months
Rate: Market

Skills:.Net,C#,HTML 5

PLEASE MENTION HTML5 EXP, ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE & ARE YOU COMFORTABLE
TO WORK ON HTML5 (PLEASE MENTION IN RESUME)

Thanks &  Regards

Muskaan
Email: musk...@sovereigntec.com
Y.ID: ajmeree.pride   /    Gmail: ajmer...@gmail.com