We have an urgent need for Peoplesoft 9.1 resources. The resources need to
be based in PA and here is a quick description of what we are looking for:

*
*

*PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO mani.k...@logictreeit.com*

1. Developer

*PS 9.1 upgrade developer.  TAM*; Most importantly, *eperformance,
Succession Planning as well as ESS/MSS, Profile Management and Candidate
Gateway.*

*In terms of technical skills*:  XML Publisher, applications package,
component interface, custom messaging, SQR.

2. Business Analyst

*Support for BPO launch of PS 9.1.  Must have PS 9.1 experience with TAM,
most importantly, Succession Planning, ePerformance, Profile Management and
Candidate Gateway.*

* *

Open on rates,* but my be local to the area.  Start would be as soon as
background check/drug screen are completed by CGI and would assume a 4-6
month contract.*

Please submit resumes along with rates, any eligibility/visa information
and availability of resources.