Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing well! We have a very urgent req. from our client. Below are
the details please have a look and send me profiles ASAP.

Rates -: $50/hr on c2c basis

Job Title       :                Linux Admin

Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :        Linux Programmer with admin knowledge

Necessary Skills        :       1.      Object oriented programming skill, such
as Java, C++. If he has Ruby  scripting experience , that is a big plus.
2.      Basic Linux system admin experience and shell scripting experience.
3.      Basic Mysql admin experience.
4.      Puppet experience is strongly desired. If not, ability and strong
desire to learn is OK.

Desired Skills

Roles & Responsibilities    :       ·       As mentioned in the necessary skills

Generic Managerial Skills       :       Ability to innovate and present new
ideas/solutions

Education       :       ·       Graduate/Post Graduate

Work Location   :       ·       Cupertino, CA

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest