Greetings!!!

       My name is Thiyagu and I represent Elicit Systems LLC,

Position                : Java Developer
Location               : Madison, WI
Duration               : 6+ Months
Rate                    : $50/hr - $55/hr

Job Description:

Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to
support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle
methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding
and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research,
and investigation. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan
and accomplish goals.

Skills Required:

   3+ Yrs Experience with Java Workflow engine
   3+ Yrs Experience with Spring, JPA and MVC
   3+ Yrs in Java Script Experience
   3+ Yrs in Java Script Library Experience
   Technical design of java web applications

Thanks & Regards

Thiyagu | Sr. IT Recruiter | Elicit Systems, LLC
Email: thiy...@elicitsystems.com | Phone 608-466-7598 | Fax
215-310-4947
229, Margaretta Ave, Huntingdon Valley, PA-19006 |  www.elicitsystems.com