Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing well. We have a Urgent Multiple Reqs. for Business analyst
Reqs from our client.

Role -: Business Analyst

Location -: NYC

Rates -: Market

number of Reqs.-: 12

Duration-: 6 months

Details -:

Business Analyst for Reporting and Retention - Extracts from Summit, Broadway,
Murex, iDeal             App knowledge of Summit and/or Murex; able to write
detail functional specifications including data mapping b/w apps and D-F field
attributes   Document functional requirements for development of extracts from
Summit, Murex, Broadway, iDeal;  Must be able to document data mapping b/w apps
and D-F field attributes

Business Analyst - Connect Broadway to Tradeweb and Bloomberg
Understanding of trade execution platforms such as TradeWeb and Bloomberg; and
real-time feed such as Reuters; publication of data to/from Spreadsheet is a
plus        Document data flows, functional specifications;  Test case creation
and execution

Business Analyst - LCH - Ops readiness, connection, recons, communication
        Understanding of clearing process involving CCP's (e.g. LCH); and
knowledge of Markitwire STP to trading systems and others is a plus   Document
data flows, functional specifications;  Test case creation and execution

i am waiting for your reply..

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest