*Duration: 8 Month+
Location: NYC
Title: QA Lead*

The technologies for the project are - ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, HTML, CSS,
JavaScript and JQuery. Just to add to what Chris said, we need a senior QA
resource that can -

-           Develop test strategy, create and execute test plans for the
large web application
-           Create and execute automated test scripts
-           Manage and triage bugs in TFS
-           Is familiar with Agile software development and Scrum
methodology

The client is in the education sector,
It's a web-based software product for evaluating teachers in the classroom.
Our team is going to be on-site and it's a long term commitment - 8 months
to start, with the option to get extended at the end of the year.
Their agile model has sprint duration of 2-weeks, and every 3rd sprint is
dedicated towards stabilization/regression/product release.
We would want someone fairly senior because even though they are part of
the Infusion team, they will be working within the clients QA framework,
process and tools.
They use JIRA, but I believe a lot of the testing is manual but there is a
parallel effort to automate existing regression tests.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep Kumar| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K