Hello There,

Hope you are doing well. We have a very urgent req. from pur client based in
Columbus, OH.

pls send me suitable resumes with contact details

Job Title       :       Oracle eBS - Oracle R12 techno functional consultant
(70% technical and 30% functional)

Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :       Oracle eBusiness techno-functionalist
with minimum 8 years functional experience required.

Technical/Functional Skills     :       ·       Oracle R12 GL, AP, PO, iProc etc
·       Great interpersonal and communication skills
·       Working with team including offshore

Experience Required     :       Minimum 8 years

Roles & Responsibilities    :       Monitor the ticket / issue tracker and
assign within the team
Ensure that the tickets / issues are resolved within the specified timelines
thru daily monitoring of the same
Tackle and solve high priority tickets at onsite.
Communicate with customer including providing periodic status report.
Understand and adhere to the ticket routing process as laid down and agreed.
Understand the business requirements for enhancements.
Preparation of Functional Design document/ Technical design documents,
performing setups/configurations for enhancements.
Perform testing of functionality.
Take responsibility and ownership for query/problem/issue resolution, process
improvement and fixing the root cause of problems
Meet individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of the teams
overall objectives
Meet performance objectives relating to turnaround times on problem resolution
Work collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers
Demonstrate the ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams
Assist when necessary with other support team

Generic Managerial Skills       :       Need good communication skills, Ability
to create a rapport with all teams.

Education       :       Bachelors Degree

Work Location   :       Columbus, OH

i am waiting for your reply.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest