Hello There,

pls send me resume for below req.

Oracle Forms Developer
6+ month contract assignment
Up to $45/hr. C2C all inclusive
Location in downtown Salt Lake City, UT

Job Description
Using Oracle technologies you will be assisting in the development, testing
also implementation of forms, reports and PL/SQL packages. You will help
support the daily store operations of our retail customers.
Required Skills
. 6-8 years solid Oracle Forms and Reports experience
. 2-5 years experience with Oracle Development,
Desired Skills
. Experience with retail solutions, such as inventory control, cash management,
purchase order management, and handheld/RF applications is helpful, but not
required
. BS in computer science, Information Technology area (equivalent work
experience will be considered)
. Experience with NAS Storage systems is preferred, though not required
Soft Skills
. Ability to work with customers through difficult technical problems while
maintaining a high level of professionalism
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
. Ability to work directly with customers via phone, web video conference quite
a bit
. Creative problem solver
Environment
. Open office environment
. You will be working closely with team to collaborate on ideas

i am waiting for your reply.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest