*Dear Associates,
Hope you're doing well!
This is Bob Smith from Panzer Solutions. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you're available for the below position. and
please send me your updated resume with current location and the billing
rate you're looking

**Job Title : SAP BO Developer
Location: Baraboo, WI
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

* *

*Responsibilities include:
Delivery of BI reporting solutions based on user requirements in the most
appropriate tool for the user requirements (Webi, Xcelsius, Mobile BI, etc.)
SAP Business Objects environment
BO report developer with good Universe design and BO environment management
skills.
SAP BO EPM Suite (BPC, PCM, SSM)
SAP BO ETL tool – Data Services
Develop and maintain universes to BI strategy
Administer user security in BI toolsets
Complete unit testing of all deliverables
Training users on new information solutions
Proactively monitors reporting schedules and corrects issues where possible
Provides BI support

Bob Smith - Technical Recruiter
Panzersolutions LLC,
bob.sm...@panzersolutions.com