Hi Friends
I have following positions open , please let me know if you have any consultant
for any of the below mentioned positions.

Job Title       Job Description

Oracle HR functional consultant Should be a Local Candidate Worked in R12 HCM
(Expert in Org. Structure and Department Structure setup) Knowledge on Core HR,
SSHR including Absence Management, iRecruitment Configuring AME Configuring
Security Profiles     New Jersey

Oracle Advanced Pricing /Order Management Functional    Understand Oracle eBS
order entry - Order Management Advanced Pricing Pricing in Oracle Trade
Management        New Jersey

Oracle HR Technical Consultant - Lead   Functional Overview of HRMS Fast Formulas
for Absence Management PL SQL / SQL & HRMS API's  New Jersey

Thanks & regards

JEET
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-663-9522