*Hello *

* *

*This is Dan from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.*

* *

*Please send Your’s Consultant Resume to : dhan...@esystems-inc.com*

* *

*Title: Senior Data Warehouse Analyst *

*Location: Tumwater or Olympia, WA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Need Local OR Nearby  F2F is Needed*

*Mandatory  Requirement: *

   - Minimum 5 years of experience creating and maintaining *Extract,
   Transform, and Load* *(ETL)* Processes using Informatica, including use
   of Power Center for SQL Server
   - Minimum 5 years of experience writing complex queries using Transact
   SQL for reporting and data validation purposes
   - Minimum 5 years of experience using *Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005,
   and 2008 r2* software tools to administer and/or manage SQL Server
   databases
   - 5 years of experience with large organizations (over 1000 employees)
   are required

 *Desirable Education and/or Skills: *

   - Experience creating and maintaining OLAP cubes.
   - Experience tuning and optimizing SQL Server databases.
   - Knowledge of data warehouse principles and theories. Understanding of
   the various tactical approaches to data warehouse development.
   - Understanding of database modeling and design principles and ability
   to use a data model diagram.
   - Experience performing mainframe-to-server automation, bulk copy and
   FTP download.
   - Experience programming in .Net. or COBOL and/or Natural running on an
   MVS/zOS platform.
   - Experience using Power Connect for Mainframe ADABAS

Thanks & Regards

Dan

P: 609-945-5350

dhan...@esystems-inc.com