*Hi Partners,*
**
*Greetings,*
**
*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
**
*Please forward a profiles to
**shan...@techconsultinc.com*<shan...@techconsultinc.com>
**
*Here are the requirement details*

I have 3 P/L SQL Opportunities in Charlotte.  Please let me know right away
if you interested, and send resume in a word document.  Thanks.

Candidates not meeting these requirements will be declined:

- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.

- 7+ years of Oracle PL/SQL development experience.

- Extensive experience in data modeling.

- Unix experience of 2+ years.

- Experience working in a lead capacity within a large applications
environment.

- Ability to document impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans.

- Excellent analytical, decision-making and troubleshooting skills.

- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

- Ability to work independently or collaboratively.

- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.

- Project life cycle knowledge.

- Detail oriented.

Preferred Skills:

- Prior experience with collections systems.

- Experience developing for a n-tier application

- Working knowledge of XML and Service Oriented Architecture

- Java development experience

- PERL development experience

- Demonstrated knowledge of Home Equity Lines and Loans, Personal Loans,
Sub Prime Loans, Credit Cards and Retail Loans, Business Loans and Credit
Cards, and Educational Loans.

--
Regards,

Shankar