Hello ,
Hope you are doing great.

Job Title:SAP PP
Location:Holland, MI. May require site visits to Thomasville, GA and
Colorado Springs, CO (travel expenses for site visits will be paid by
customer)
Duration:2 month contract (with possible extension)

Our customer has three major manufacturing locations all utilizing standard
PP functionality within SAP for production order creation and release.
There are various methods of capacity planning that are different at all
three locations and mostly outside of the SAP system. Visibility to cost
against planned and budget numbers is limited. Visibility to capacity at
each location and across all locations is difficult to obtain. The goal of
this project is to enhance our production planning tools, standardize and
streamline processes across the plants where possible and eliminate the
systems being utilized that are outside of SAP.

Requirements:
•  SAP PP
•  SAP MM
•  SAP WM