Hello Guys,

Below is a very urgent req. from our client based in NJ area. Pls send me
suitable resumes for this req. ASAP.

Role -: Server Admin

Rates -: Open

Location where associate will be posted (e.g. Bangalore or if onshore
provide City and State info)

New Jersey

Duration of role (6 months, 1 year, or 1+years)

1+ Years

Technology - M/F, ODBA, SQL DBA, M/F DBA, App Support, Incident Management,
etc

Ms Exchange

Job Description: Mandatory skills (please enter all mandatory skills
customer will look for)

Exchange,  Active Directory, MS Windows, Cluster Administration, Blackberry
Administration, Live Communicator

Job Description: Good-to-have skills

Citrix Administration

Years of Experience Required

9

Pls respond me with updated resumes with contact details

Thanks

--

----

-------