Hi,

Please reply with your consultant resume and expected rate to
rboll...@aptude.com

Location:            GreenBay, WI

Duration:           9-12 Months Contract

We have another resource needed for our team.   The resource we are looking
for should have the following skills:

1.       Ability to read C

2.       Strength in PLSQL development skills and experience with Pro*c

3.       We are looking for someone with 8 years or more experience

4.       The person should be a self-starter and be strong in their
analytical and problem solving skills.

5.       We would like them to start as soon as possible and expect that
this assignment could potentially go 9 – 12 months.

6.       The resource would work in our team assisting with support as well
as development initiatives.

Do you have any candidates that may meet this need?

Regards,

Ravinder

Aptude Inc

1245 Corporate Blvd, Suite#: 201