*Please submit Resumes at** ** <bsi...@tekshapers.com>**bsingh@tekshap
ers.com*

Position: -        SAP HR ABAP Developer.

Location:          Juno Beach, FL

Length:             6 months +

• We need an experienced HR ABAP resource that can code efficiently in all
sub modules of SAP HR and be proficient in interface/ report/ enhancement
programming.
• The developer should have experience in ESS/MSS and should be familiar
with WebDynpro ABAP and BSP coding techniques.
• The resource should be able to work on new development objects and fine
tune existing objects based on business specifications.
• The resource should also be able to provide prompt and quality HR
production support.
• Minimal experience is 3 years of full time HR ABAP.

Note

This candidate must have recent SAP HR Development Experience. I would
prefer at least 8 year consecutively.

This is a Senior Level Need, please do not send candidates with 4-6 years
experience.

Thanks,

Bhoopender.

bsi...@tekshapers.com