Hello guys,

We have a very urgent req from our client. Pls send me resumes ASAP.

Job Title:                              UNIX admin
Experience Level:                   4/+ yrs IT
Location:                              Lincolnshire, IL

Duration:                              3+ mths
Rate Cap:                             50 hr

Details -:

      1       Very Strong Unix skill set / Unix application skills

2.       Possess SQL knowledge and to create and execute SQL scripts

3.       Possess Sufficient knowledge in Networks

  Knowledge level requirement

1.        Unix ---- Strong

Shell Scripting, Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Unix commands
and debugging ability.

2.        Network ----- Average to Strong

Familiar with TCP/IP, FTP, SCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, Telnet, knowledge of
different ports and communications between various network elements.

3.       SQL skills -------   Light to Average

      Hands on experience with SQL queries, Oracle, and DB2 exposure.

Other Requirements

1.       Strong communication skills

2.       Trouble shooting skills of Production issues

3.       Should be a self starter

4.       Minimum of 5 years or more experience

thanks

--

----

-------