*Microsoft Dynamics GP (SCM) Senior Application Consultant*
*Location: Denver,CO*
*Duration: 6 months *
*Hourly rate : Open*
*
*
*Job Description:*
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics GP Senior Application
Consultant with a minimum 5 years of *Service Call Management* (*Field
Service Series) *implementation and training experience for a large project.
*
MUST HAVE ACCOUTING BACKGROUND!*
*
Responsibilities:*
•          Report to CSI Project Manager
•          Full responsibility in performing design, development and
deployment phases of the project to include:
o   *Contract Management*
o   *Service Call Management*
o   *Preventative Maintenance*
o   *Depot Management***
o   *I.B.I.S. - Field Service Anywhere *(Mobile Field Service)**
•          Full responsibility of:
o   *Design, Development to Deployment and Operation*
o   *Applications Scoping*
o   *Staff Training*
o   *"Go-Live" Support*
•          Post-Operational support  ie: <30 days
•          Provide onsite and offsite consulting services during the
project - travel is required
•          Demonstration of the product to project team and users
•          Proof of Concepts
•          User Acceptance Testing
*Requirements:*
•          5-10+ years of ERP implementation experience with Dynamics GP
•          Experience as a consultant preferred, but not required
•          Accounting background a huge plus
•          Excellent knowledge in the field service software industry is
preferred
•          Strong skills with core and advanced Dynamics GP applications
•          Hands on experience with Dynamics GP Accounting and Distribution
modules required
•          Additional experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP Project
Accounting, a plus
•          Strong interpersonal skills to manage project relationships from
a consulting standpoint
•          MS SQL familiarity to address issues with technical staff and
client
•          Understanding of ERP software implementation project life cycles
and methodologies
•          Software training skills
•          Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows
•          Microsoft Dynamics GP certifications a plus
*Preferences*
•          Project Management experience
•          Experience with GP Business Portal, Customization and
Integration Tools
•          Business Intelligence
•          Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SQL Reporting Services

--

Thanks & Regards,

Sunny
JEEYAR SOLUTIONS, LLC.