Please Respond This mail to vinc...@panzersolutions.com

Need Locals to IL dam

Hello.Consultants,

This is Vincent Karoff I came across your details from our database search
and wanted to share this project opportunity.
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are not
looking for new  projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your
friends or relatives who might be interested

Job Title : Senior Oracle DBA
Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : 6-12 months

Job Description :
Primary Skills : Production/ Dev/ Linux NetApp/ Tuning/DR/
Standby/Modeling/ UNIX Scripts
support production or dev (or hybrid) environments
Hybrid
Linux/ netapp
Tuning/ dr/ standby
Dev - but they will not be writing code. Just tuning helping modeling and
scripting in unix.