IMMEDIATE NEED - Websphere MQ and MQ AMS Analyst
                                          Send Resumes To j...@itbtalent.com
                     !! Local candidates only !!
Job Title: Websphere MQ and MQ AMS Analyst
Duration: 5 + month contract
Location: Chester, VA

*Local candidates only*

Qualfications:
Must be able to assist customer in determining the appropriate security
settings and assist in building AMS Security Profiles.
Preferred version 7.5, but will consider versions that are close if
experience qualifies them as an 'expert' and it is recent.
Candidate should have recent install experience on the product(s) noted.
When performing an install from scratch, most of the IBM WebSphere products
will come with install scripts that have other apps bundled with the
install. The resource must be able to install and configure all products
that come bundled with the main application.
The candidate will be responsible for executing and documenting all of the
information around the installation , configuration, and maintenance
information. (See Technical Documentation Outline below)
The candidates should be considered experts in the application, i.e.:
Ability to Install, configure, trouble-shoot and perform knowledge transfer
to teach a seasoned, senior level sys admin how to install and act as sys
admin for their respective product in the IBM WebSphere Suite. We're
looking for the hands-on experience and info that you can't get in the IBM
documents or manuals. It only comes from true experience.
Must be able to explain how the product works behind the scenes and provide
knowledge transfer on how to troubleshoot problems from a system admin
perspective.
Each hour worked will be worked side by side with the client resource, thus
we need a confident resource with good customer service and communication
skills.
The intent is to have the resource walk a senior level sys admin through an
install and configuration of the IBM product, and pass the knowledge along
as we go.
We need experts who have done the installs themselves, and in some cases,
the experience with the specific version is important. (We need to know
what versions of the produce they have installed themselves.)
They should have a network of resources available for them to reach out to
if they get stuck on a problem during the install or config process.
Experience with installs on AIX OS is preferable, but we can make do with
solid Unix experience.
If they have the experience in Linux, they have to have the experience on
the version we are installing.
If they have the AIX, we may be able to go with one version off, depending
on the product. (Ill specify in the product list.)
Specific experience with dealing with setting up security certificates and
building a key store are highly desired.
Experience with setting up security around the application to meet SEC501
standards highly desired
Experience setting up WSRR security with their application (ex: WESB) is
desired, but not required.
For all of the apps, we need the Technical experience, not the functional
(especially with iLog and BPM)
The candidate needs to work well within a team with a truly cooperative
spirit where everyone is vested in success

Send Resumes To j...@itbtalent.com

Regards,
John Smith - IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc