Hello There,

Hope you are doing well we have a very urgent req from our client based in
Cincinnati OH area pls send me suitable resume with contact details ASAP.

Role                                                     :
Business Analyst

Domain                                                :           Banking
and Finance

Location                                               :
Cincinnati Ohio

Rates -: $50-52/hr on c2c basis

Duration -: 12+ months

Position Description:

We are looking for a Business Analyst who will partner with our client's
business and IT users to perform the following:

o    Primarily work on Business Requirements Document, Impact Analysis
document, Gap document, Scoping/Vision, Test Scenario documents etc.

o    Good Understanding of Credit Card Acquiring Industry and process.
Should have ideally worked in an acquirer set up with a Merchant Processor

o    Good Understanding of Chargeback Management Lifecycle in Credit Cards

o    As a part of BA engagements, identify areas of additional opportunities
to generate down-stream business, over and beyond the scope of work defined
by the client.

o    Provide domain support for large and complex RFIs and RFPs by providing
domain point of view, solutioning, help in estimation etc.

o    Constantly look at ways and means to bring more discipline and rigor to
the Business Analysis function by adopting more structured methodologies and
tools.

o    Work with the Domain Consultants/Practice Heads to develop
solutions/frameworks for industry pain-points and developing trends.

o    Drive demystification, point of view on topical subjects through
contribution and authoring of thought/white papers.

Skills required:

*       Consistent excellence in Eliciting  & Translating business
requirements into functional outcomes;
*       Application of appropriate analysis to the problem, from simple to
moderately complex analysis and synthesis of business requirements,
including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes;
*       Very good requirements management; negotiation & prioritization of
business requirements.
*       Identification of opportunities, synergies and conflicts with the
wider "Line of Business" strategy, drivers, and needs.
*       Consistent excellence in process modeling, owning and driving
continuous process improvement. Ability to recognize, analyze and
differentiate multiple processes at the project or work package level.
*       Excellent cost modeling skills. Work with both IT and the Business
to consistently and accurately identify both project and non/post-project
costs to IT. Ability to review business case in light of proposed business
benefits.
*       Excellent communication skills, influencing and being influenced by
peer and stakeholder thinking, using the written, spoken and presentation
channels with equal excellence.
*       Very Strong teaming and co-management skills, through-out the
project life-cycle.
*       Understanding of the offshore delivery model.

Who are we looking for?

*       Ideal candidates would have 5-8 years of experience as a Business
Analyst with credible experience in 'structured' requirements management.
*       Management graduates/Chartered Accountants with an ability to look
beyond the delivery and financial needs and requirements of the project.
*       With work experience in IT companies.
*       Candidates could also be working in IT departments of Banks &
Financial Services companies, but with definitive practical and
experience-based (not theoretical) knowledge of the 'structured'
requirements management life-cycle.
*       Good understanding of multiple technologies used in Banking &
Financial Services IT.
*       Excellent communication skills and flair for client interfacing
roles.
*       Good presentation skills
*       Business Process/Operations knowledge in Retail Banking (Credit
Cards, Loans, Mortgages & Core Banking) would be an added advantage.

Mandatory requirements:

*       Experience with the Credit Card Acquiring Processing
platform/systems is REQUIRED.
*       Understanding of Chargeback lifecyle
*       PM Methodology, DLC/Testing QA Experience, Communication and
presentation experience
*       Hands-on knowledge of Visio
*       US Long term visa enabled

Desirable Skills:

*       Exposure to Rational Requisite Pro / Other rational tools

Pls respond me with updated resume with contact details

Thanks

--

----

-------