*Dear Associate,
Status.It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes
ASAP. Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills.*
*Please send suitable profiles to javed.k...@panzersolutions.com*
* *
*We have an urgent opening with one of our direct clients. *
* *
*One .Net/ Java / J2EE Analyst  onsite requirement came in RTP.*
* *
*Location: RTP, near Winona, MN*
*Duration     : 6 Months*
* *
*Job Description :*
* *
*·         Very good analytical & Soft skills , With the below Technology  *
*·         MS access , *
*·         Oracle ,*
*·         Web technologies*
*·         Java / J2EE / .NET ( Looks like after the analysis ends up the
decision will be taken if the resource needed for .NET / JAVA )*
Thanks & Regards
Javed Khan - Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct line : 203-212-9391