Please reply with your consultant resume and expected rate to
rboll...@aptude.com.

Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Duration: 3+ Months Contract

5+ years supporting SharePoint

Responsible for infrastructure support and maintenance of Microsoft
SharePoint, used for internal and external collaboration.

Responding to trouble tickets submitted via our Remedy ticketing system.
Provides third level support in resolving SharePoint related problems for
all levels of end users. May also help troubleshoot identified problems
related to SharePoint and help document our systems.

Additional skills:
Microsoft SharePoint
Microsoft SQL Server
Familiarity with writing scripts