PLEASE REPLY ON *a...@citservicesinc.com*

Hi,

* *

We *CIT Services, Inc *one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

* *

*Sr Oracle EBS QA Tester*

Please let me know if you have any consultants for this. 6-12 month
contract in CA.

Phone and or Skype interview.

*Work Location*

*
CYPRESS
CA
USA*

*Backfill role
Would like to have someone onboarded by the week of Jan 28th to allow for
some knowledge transfer.

The resource will be utilized for testing Oracle EBS Financial Systems
application. Others tasks include offshore coordination with testing team
and coordination with integrating applications.
Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications,
activities and status.

1. Senior Level Oracle EBS Tester with good experience testing AR, AP, GL
and CM Modules
2. Ability to Lead QA Team (offshore primarily ) for the project
3. Expert in QC and QA Process
4. Experience is Requirement Analysis
5. Experience in Test Planning and Test artifacts creation (Test Plan, test
Scripts, Test Summary, Requirements Traceability etc.)
6. Experience in working with Development teams for defect resolutions
7. Good SQL Skills is a Must
8. Good Communication skills (written and Spoken)*

*Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:  *

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa
Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

*Rate or Employer Details:*

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that
fits your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

*Regards,*

*AJ*

*CIT Services Inc.* *I *2702 Cypress Ave East Meadow, NY 11554
Direct: 516-499-7481 *I* Fax : 516-362-3661 *I
*a...@citservicesinc.com<http://di...@citservicesinc.com>
* ** I*

*I *i...@citservicesinc.com *I *www.citservicesinc.com* **I*

*I* YIM: *ajaytomar900 **I*