*Only GC/EAD/US Citizens***

Hello,

Do you have any mobile application developers available?

I have a 6 month contract position in Southboro, MA.

Description is below.  Client would like both iOS and Android experience.
I do not expect to find that, so please send me any candidates that you
have that do Android OR iOS.

Please respond with resume, contact information and rate.  Client will hire
over the phone/skype.  Work must be performed onsite.

*The description is:*

*SKILLS *

Resource who is knowledgeable in creating mobile wrapper solution under IOS
and Android platofrms

• iOS and Android SDK development skills

• 2 to 4 years experience with Mobile Development

• Experience with designing or developing mobile applications for mobile
platforms, including iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile
using Objective C, SDK, Cocoa, xCode, Java or RIM.

• Experience with Windows, Mac OS or Embedded Linux and scripting and other
automation methods.

• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff both verbally and in
writing.

Thanks,

Satish