Hi,

Please find the job descriptions below and if you are interested and available
for this position please send me your updated resume along with contact number
and expected hourly rate.

Role- Siebel Business Analyst- Product And Pricing/Support And Service
Location - Sunnyvale, CA
Duration- 1 year

Mandatory Technical Skills : 4+ years of experience inĀ  Siebel configuration.
Desirable Technical Skills: Experience in other technology areas in Siebel CRM
like Assignment Manager, DVM, EAI, EIM

Mandatory Functional Skills : The person has to play the role of Business
Analyst in Product And Pricing/Support and Service area. Experience in Siebel
eCommunication . Should have excellent Communication Skills and Customer
handling capabilities. Should be knowing how to write Use Cases and do
functional design.

If you are not available or not interested for this position, I will really
appreciate if you can share the requirement with any of your friend or
colleagues who might be a good fit for this requirement and available for an
opportunity.

-- ---- -------  Achin  IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035 E-:
HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"; ac...@idctechnologies.com P-:
+1-408-852-7192