*Dear IT Professional,*
*Hope you are doing great,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume.*

*******Must be Local********

*Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Woodbridge, NJ
Duration: 4-6 Months*

*Job Description:
Our Client is Looking  .Net Developer in Woodbridge, NJ. Must be local Only.
*

*Responsibilites:
Responsible for designing and writing high-quality code, as well all
aspects of the Agile software development process
Contribute to the overall architecture of our product, analyze and solve
problems, and analyze new features and enhancements
Focus on detailed test driven development
Collaborate with other software engineers, business analysts and testers
Extensive unit testing and documentation
Work with C#, ASP.NET, WPF, WCF,XML/XSLT/XPath, Web Services, nUnit and SQL
Server (including developing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and
triggers)
Work with SVN, Cruise Control, and Install Shield for source control and
build activities.*

*Qualifications :
The candidate must have strong experience with the following items:*

*Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile).
C#, ASP.Net, WPF, WCF, XML/XSLT/XPath, Web Services SQL Server (including
developing
SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers)
Multi process and Multi threading programming
SVN for Source control
BS Computer Science or related field, Masters Degree is a plus.
4+ years of software development experience.*

*Additional Information
Communication skills
Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Capability of handling several deadline-driven tasks at once
Possessed of a high level of comfort dealing with sometimes shifting
priorities
Ability to see the ultimate goal (big picture) while focusing on the details
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks and Best regards,
Ashu Jain- Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Email: ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
Contact: 203-652-1444 EX:108
Fax: (203) 971-8354

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential
useOf the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, Nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby Notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, Distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify theSender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with The subject"REMOVE" such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.*