Hi,
Hope you are doing great
I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Reply me on t...@catstaffing-us.com

Salesforce Developer
3-6 months
Eden Prairie, MN

Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
5+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM projects
3-5 years of experience functioning as a senior (or only) Salesforce.com
administrator for Enterprise edition or higher
Salesforce.com certification strongly preferred
Proficiency with Salesforce.com development, including creation of standard
and custom objects and fields
Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com, including Java,
jscript, and Force.com platform
Thorough understanding of data structures, data modeling, and db schema is
required
Experience with moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment
and ability to address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Oracle, etc.) a plus
Proven ability to independently perform development, testing,
implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the
Salesforce.com software and system administration
Committed to continuous training on the job as the environment lends itself
to rapidly changing technology

Technical Requirements:
Salesforce.com Development environment - S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API
Knowledge of HTML, XML, scripting languages (** JavaScript, ** PL SQL) is
essential
Object oriented programming knowledge - .Net or JAVA

Thanks & Regards…
Tony Wilson
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
7th Floor 411Hackensack, NJ 07601
Office: 201-257-5081 x 328
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:t...@catstaffing-us.com