Hi Partners,

Hope You are doing great

We are  looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement if you
comfortable  please send me updated word copy resume along with details

*Peoplesoft HRMS Developer*
*Melville, NY*
6 month plus contract role

Rate:  $57/hr
Client:  Canon

Senior Peoplesoft developer to support maintenance requirements for HR,
Payroll including benefits. support acquistion and merger project
requirments and tasks for Canon as they bring on new companies, support
enhancement requirements for HR, Payroll and benefits and address break/fix
issues as they arise.

Senior Peoplesoft Application Developer to support Canon Peoplesoft
instance - HRIS, Paroll, Benefits, Mergers and Acquistions.

Thanks & Regards

Shiva kumar

Soft O Soft Inc
631 New Busse Road, Suite 307, BenSenville, IL 60106
Phone: *630-741-4414 Extn 212*
sh...@softosoft.com http://www.softosoft.com/