*Dear Business Patner,
My client is looking for a SQL Developer *
*Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID
s...@consultingknights.com
**
Job Title : SQL Developer With Asset Management
Location :Wilton, CT
Duration :6+months*

*Must have asset management experience. *

*Description
Position for a strong SQL developer with good experience in scripting,
scheduling and ETL technologies. The developer will be responsible for
designing, architecting and implementing comprehensive business-facing
solutions. The candidate should be hands-on and proficient in programming
skills. He / She is also expected to mentor team members and work with
different development teams, the offshore team, DBAs as well as database
and ETL developers. The successful candidate should be a strong believer in
code reviews and testing practices along with efficient development.*

*SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
5-7 years hands on experience in PL/SQL (Oracle) including the ability to
design and optimize complex queries
Must have good experience in designing normalized data models, data marts
and working with huge amounts of data
Strong understanding of the object oriented concepts
Must have experience in an ETL technology, like Datastage, Informatica etc.
Must have strong working knowledge in Unix, Shell Scripting and scheduling
technologies, like Autosys.
Basic knowledge of the financial services Industry is required.
Must have good understanding of how SDLC works (Agile and Waterfall)
Must have experience in handling challenging and time pressured tasks
efficiently. Strong time management skills and proven ability to manage
multiple tasks and meet all schedules.
Must be open to learning newer technologies
Good written and oral communication skills*

*Optional (but a strong plus if you have it):
Moderate understanding of computer science fundamentals
Good understanding of object oriented concepts
Knowledge/Experience in Java development
Knowledge/Experience in Credit Risk, Solvency II/Basel II/Moodys KMV
RiskFrontier/Economic Capital related applications
Insurance and Risk Management Experience*
**
Sam Riley| Staffing Manager
Consulting Knights, Inc.
Direct: 609-423-4616