Hi Partner,

Please reply to an...@stansource.com <an...@prograns.com>

**Must be able to face to face interview**

*Position:  *SharePoint Administrator

*Location:  *Ashburn, VA

*Duration:  *12 months

*Rate:  *$50 to $55 an hour

*Start:  *ASAP

-  Day-to-day administration of the existing SharePoint 2010 environment

-  Check on the health of the SharePoint Farm on a daily basis and
troubleshooting and resolving issues and providing technical support as
Tier 3 support team.

-  Manage the availability and performance of the SharePoint infrastructure

-  Create new sites and configure site rights and permissions and monitor
site growth and  usage

-  Cleanup SharePoint sites, Re-engineer and re-size large content
databases and move to separate databases

-  Recommend and implement approved architectural changes

-  Participate and provide subject matter help to other groups to
Configure monitoring using SCOM to monitor sites external to xxx network

-  Accept and resolve SharePoint related incident management tickets
Implement and manage InfoPath forms

-  Implement and maintain workflows

-  Develop scripts and reports to manage sites and content to include but
not limited to storage, ownership, usage and customizations

-  Document changes to the application, sites with customizations,

*Deliverables:*

Examples of deliverables include, but are not limited to:

-  Update logical and physical technology models and support
documents/plans for Share Point

-  Deployment document for the build of the new or modifications to the
existing code workflows , Infopath Forms

-  Prepare and maintain a knowledge base of the Share Point trouble
shooting guide

*Hardware:  *

*-  *SharePoint 2010 is hosted on Virtual Machines VMW Release 1.0.0.0 and
Windows 2008 OS

-  The farm is configured on  4 web front ends, 2 Application servers and 3
SQL Server 2008 Servers

-  Two of the SQL servers are clustered Active/Active and third SQL server
is not clustered

-  Test environment is also hosted on virtualized environment with 2 WFE ,
1 App and 2 SQL servers

*Software: *

*-  *SharePoint 2012 SP1 August 2012 Cumulative update

-  InfoPath Forms

-  SharePoint Designer Workflows

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

T*Thanks & Regards…*

* *

*Anand Bandarupally*

*Direct: 703 463 9044 | Fax: **866 594 4637**
StanSource Inc. **22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135******, **Dulles****, **VA
**** **20166***

*an...@stansource.com** | **www.stansource.com* <http://www.stansource.com/>
**

*.**http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource>

*** **Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Washington DC: #*46*  *

* *

*We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list
please reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements
please reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and
Requirement please reply Both in subject. IF you don’t like to receive
mails please reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please
don’t unsubscribe let us update our list for mutual benefit.***