Please respond to* ka...@iconsolutions.us* or call me at 732-665-6206

Job Title:  Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Location:  Indianapolis, IN

Duration:  6-24 Months + (Long Term)

*Short Description:*  We are looking for a Senior Java/J2EE Developer who
is strong in Core Java/J2EE.

*Skills Needed:*  Looking for resources with hands on experience with Java,
J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Webservices and Business Logic.  Working
experience in the Insurance or Accounting Domain will be a BIG PLUS!!

* *

*NOTES:  Candidates local to Indianapolis will be given preference.  US
Citizens or Candidates that have worked in the US for at least the last 5
years will be given preference.  Candidates MUST have EXCELLENT
communication skills.  *

* *

Job Title:  Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Location:  Memphis, TN

Duration:  12 Months

* *

*Skills Needed:  *JAVA, J2EE (EJB, JSP, Servlets, Borland, Jbuilder),
Icefaces, Oracle, SQL

*Bonus Skills:*  Linux Shell Scripting Experience

*NOTE:  We are looking for a strong Java Developer with solid work
experience using Icefaces. *

* *

*Additional Information:   *

1. Emphasis is strong ICEFaces (at least 1 yr) on top of at least 4-5 years
java experience. Candidate will work mostly within the UI layer of the
application. JSF experience a plus. Candidate will be working with a
complex tree view interface in ICEFaces and needs to be strong.

2. Previous candidate didn't show enough initiative to drive to the
solution and didn't work well with peers. New candidates must have a strong
work ethic and have experience working collaboratively with a small team
that includes offsite resources. I would recommend someone with some
leadership experience. Candidate must be able to research solutions and
work with the team. Resource will have some supervision.

3. Integration of the UI to the rest of the system is through standard java
objects. However, some knowledge of SOAP services is desired as well,
including experience with web service tools such as SOAPUI.

4. Environment is eclipse with SVN and maven in a WebLogic prod
environment. Candidate can use tomcat locally but should have experience
with coding for WebLogic as a prod server.

* *

*Karan*

Technical Recruiter

Icon Solutions Inc