*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

** **

*Role**: JD Edwards Consultant (JDE World A7.3)*

*Location**: Seattle, WA*

*Duration**: 12+ Months *

*Start Date:** August 1st *

*Rate:** $60/hr*

** **

*~Minimum 3 yrs. experience application support using JDE World A7.3*

*Modules in use:*

-Address Book****

-Distribution****

-General Accounting****

-Fixed Assets****

-Financial Reporting****

-PDM****

-Accounts Payable****

*Knowledge of:*

-JDE World database****

-iSeries operating system****

-RPG3****

-CL****

-Query400****

-Query Manager****

-Debug****

-World Writers****

-Dream Writers****

Ability and willingness to develop change requests, test plans, technical
documentation and user documentation in a clean and understandable style.***
*

*Skill Set:*

-Strong trouble shooting skills. Ability to research problems using
existing documentation and/or debug****

-Ability to do development and testing****

-Ability to self-organize****

-Ability to analyst data to identify data cleaning needs and support user
cleanup.****

-Ability to work well with users i.e. good "help desk" skills****

-Flexible attitude. Willingness to pitch in where needed.****

*Nice to have:*

-experience with lot number and serial numbers****

-Experience with JDE fed by barcode****

-System iNavigator****

-Visio 2003****

-Excel 2003, use of functions****

-Access 2003/VBA****

-Access 2010/VBA****

-Experience with SAP ECC or with a company converting from JDE World to SAP
ECC.****

-Experience with SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)****

-FTP****

-sFTP/qShell****

*The best way to reach me is through Email...***

*Thank & Regards*

* *

*Maneesh*

*Sriven Infosys Inc,*