PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Sr. Oracle DBA *for one of our clients *Burbank,
CA*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are open
for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Sr. Oracle DBA

*Location:* Burbank, CA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*
Sr. Oracle DBA consultant to be onsite between client’s Burbank and
Marina Del Ray offices to work on the following:
*
Sr. level Oracle DBA Expertise
Sr. Consulting skills
Able to work with different groups to finalize tasks and drive oracle efforts
Consultant will be in charge of deploying the Oracle DBs involved with
the development environments for the music application

*Type of Credentials/Licenses:*

*Oracle certification Related Work Experience:*

*Minimum 10 years *

• Extensive Performance Tuning and Scalability Architecture experience
in Oracle 11g RAC.
• Strong Linux skills, with Solaris a plus.
• Experience with multi-tier system development.
• Experience building and supporting mission critical applications.
• Expert level DBA skills.
• Demonstrated self-starter, with the ability to set the direction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in multiple software development lifecycle phases,
including design, construction, and testing

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com <http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/>