Hi

                     NEED LOCALS

Please send profiles to   *na...@canopyone.com* --703-831-8282 EXT 220

We have an urgent requirement “*Data Architect” position in Atlanta, GA
 Duration :36+ Months. *Let me know if you would be interested and get back
to with your updated resume and following information asked given below
ASAP.

*Job Description:*

Design of Logical and Physical Data Model, applying design changes based on
user requirements. Interact directly with business and gather/clarify
Business and System Requirements. Instruct and support ETL team. Preparing
HLD, ADD, Interface Agreement, Table Specs and other documents. Working
with System Testing team to analyze and resolve the opened defects* *

*Skills:*

**

SQL, Informatica, Data Modeling ,Teradata , Oracle DB, Data Architecture
Unix, ERwin ,PL-SQL