*Dear friends,*

*please share the resumes for the following requirement.*

“CRM Consultant” in the Location “St Louis, MO”

*Job Description:*

CRM DOMAIN

Should be able to Apply Industry standard methods and tools as appropriate
to the client’s needs demonstrated advanced core consulting skills in one
of the domains

Should be able to mentor a min of three projects simultaneously for
solution design demonstrated advanced core consulting skills in one of the
domains - Hi-tech/ Manufacturing/ Telecom Self-starters who can manage
their time effectively collaborate well with their team-mates within the
firm and within the client environment and contribute to dramatic client
performance improvement and developing new business.

Identify Solutions Opportunity for Go to Market in the specific Domains and
Build in Solutions generate business and create differentiators in the
market.

*CRM Technical*

* *
*Siebel and Strong knowledge in SAP FICO for finance modules*
*
*

* *

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*