Hi Team,

I have a following requirement. If you have candidates, Please send their
resumes.

with contact details asap,

*Title *: Sharepoint Administrator position Open in Burbank, CA

*Location* : Burbank, CA

*Duration* : Long term Contract

*Interview Type* : Phone / Skype

*Job Description* :

Contract Details:

· 6-18 mos. contract with Client's Interactive Entertainment

· Immediate start date

· Onsite work – no remote candidates

REQUIRED SKILLS:

· English speaking candidates only – excellent communication skills required

SP ADMINISTRATOR Technical Skills:

· Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012

· Active Directory experience (preferred)

· SharePoint 2010 / 2013 experience

· Installing and configuring SharePoint

· Ability to write and execute PowerShell / stsadm (Strongly preferred)

· Migration of SharePoint from previous versions to 2013

· IIS

· Excellent Customer service skills

· Configuration and maintenance for DEV, QA, Staging, Prod environments

· Excellent understanding of network connectivity and infrastructure (Azure
experience a plus)

· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects

· Microsoft SharePoint Certified (Strongly Preferred)

· Managing and checking the overall server health and functionality

· Monitoring SharePoint disk space usage through the built-in SharePoint
reports for each site collection

· Analyzing and reporting upon SharePoint usage and activity

· Moving/copying sites Supporting network load balancing needs and ensuring
its correct operation (NLB)

· Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and
Performance Monitor

· Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint
accounts and sites

· Regularly analyzing SharePoint content and storage Monitoring SharePoint
trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)

· Setting up alerts and enforcing policies

· Regularly auditing SharePoint environment and identifying and reporting
governance violations

· Checking for operating system, SQL Server and SharePoint patches and
cumulative updates

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*